- linguine (250g)
- fresh white crabmeat (250g)
- olive oil
- garlic (1 large clove, finely chopped)
- red chilli (finely chopped)
- white wine (splash)
- parsley (pinch)
- basil (pinch)
- lemon (juice & zest)
- Salt & black pepper
1. Cook linguine in salted water, until al dente.
2. Meanwhile, fry garlic and chilli lightly in the oil for one minute. Stir in the crabmeat and heat through for another minute.
3. Add the wine to the pan and let it bubble and reduce.
4. Drain the linguine and add to the crab mixture. Stir in the parsley and toss together to coat.
5. Finish with the lemon juice and grated zest.